FIND MY ART ON EBAY

FIND MY ART ON EBAY
Art Card Auctions starting at $1, all ORIGINALS.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Zombie Portrait Contest Winner

www.ZombieHoard.com's Zombie Portrait Contest Winner:

This is the person who won the contest, which was basically to choose who would make the best zombie:



His winning suggestion was "Charleton Heston":

"I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands!"

I was actually supposed to put them both in the same painting, but when I considered how epic Charleton Heston is, I decided to give him his own. Of course, I'm referring to "OMEGA MAN" which is based upon the novel "I AM LEGEND" which was the basis for "Night of the Living Dead":



I'm planning on doing a free zombie portrait contest with ZombieHoard.com at least once a month so definitely go check their site out:



Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

UBER DEATH

INFINITE PLANE RADIO 24-7

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Infinite Plane Radio 24-7