FIND MY ART ON EBAY

FIND MY ART ON EBAY
Art Card Auctions starting at $1, all ORIGINALS.

Friday, May 24, 2013

A Message From My Exorcist

I got a message from my Exorcist today....



The Brazilian exorcist  Pastor Juninho Lutero wrote me an email on behalf of Jesus Christ. It was an unsolicited, yet kind message about the abundant life God has planned for me. I am not a particularly religious person, but if this means I'm going to be rich, I'll gladly accept prayers on my behalf.

For those of you who don't know, Pastor Lutero exorcised the demons from my artwork which the Devil had surreptitiously inserted into tens millions of smartphones (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vIUMIgBk76U) in a satanic conspiracy to brainwash the masses. Or at least that was Pastor Lutero's interpretation of it. Whether or not you believe in demonic androids or the rites of exorcism, the video is worth watching--just skim to the second half for the chanting, the fervent prayers, and the demonically possessed smartphones spitting pea soup and blaspheming Google (okay, I made up that last part). 

This wasn't my first encounter with zealots and it won't likely be my last, so I try to have fun with it. I wanted to capture how the ordeal felt, the absurdity of having had my artwork exorcised for the second time in my life. So, I did a painting of Pastor Lutero, and made it available as a greeting  card. If enough people purchase the card, then I will most certainly attain that abundant life Jesus and Pastor Lutero wish for me to have. It's available via Zazzle.com:
  


jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

UBER DEATH

INFINITE PLANE RADIO 24-7

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Infinite Plane Radio 24-7