FIND MY ART ON EBAY

FIND MY ART ON EBAY
Art Card Auctions starting at $1, all ORIGINALS.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

"Painting A Self-Portrait" 16"x20" acrylic on canvas

I N V I S I B L I T Y

After two attempts at self-portraiture, I have decided that it's not for me... I admit it's kind of odd how after painting hundreds of portraits for others, I am averse to owning one of my own, like a chef who won't eat off his own menu. But I also avoid cameras, mirrors, phones, and social gatherings, so it's nothing new. I have this ideal, this dream-life in which I'm invisible, untraceable, and unknown, moving about like a ghost, never being the same person in one place for too long. Serial reincarnation without waiting for death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UBER DEATH

INFINITE PLANE RADIO 24-7

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Infinite Plane Radio 24-7