FIND MY ART ON EBAY

FIND MY ART ON EBAY
Art Card Auctions starting at $1, all ORIGINALS.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

ARTIST UPDATE 8/27/2015

ARTIST UPDATE 8/27/2015

I delivered "Prayers to Old Man Gloom" to the gallery in Santa Fe where it will be exhibited along with artwork from many other artists. The opening night is Friday and I am tentatively planning to attend. I will certainly be there Saturday as well as the following week for the burning of Old Man Gloom.

I have ordered prints of the painting and these will be shipped next week to the contributors to the project and I may have a couple left over to auction on Ebay.

Speaking of Ebay: this Sunday will be the biggest auction I have ever done. I have been extremely focused lately and have completed about 300 new art cards, all original, few redundancies, and lots of new ideas. (Link to auction:AUCTION )

Thank you for following my work.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

UBER DEATH

INFINITE PLANE RADIO 24-7

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Infinite Plane Radio 24-7