FIND MY ART ON EBAY

FIND MY ART ON EBAY
Art Card Auctions starting at $1, all ORIGINALS.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

HOW ABOUT A ZOMBIE PORTRAIT FOR CHRISTMAS?

I haven't painted any zombie portraits in a while. I decided to do a few for the Holiday season. Because of time constraints, I will have to limit these to 8"x10" acrylic on canvas, featuring only TWO zombies. This can be one person and one pet, or two pets, or two people. (Background zombies are freely included).

Send your photo to be zombified to my private message (or a link if it's on Facebook), and I will have a preview in 24 hours, and a completed piece in 48 hours. It will ship on the third day with tracking. 

I am limiting this to FIVE portraits. Feel free to ask any questions. (link :http://jacklarson.ecrater.com/p/23904604/zombie-portraits-8-x-10  )



Buy original art here:
   





No comments:

Post a Comment

UBER DEATH

INFINITE PLANE RADIO 24-7

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Infinite Plane Radio 24-7