FIND MY ART ON EBAY

FIND MY ART ON EBAY
Art Card Auctions starting at $1, all ORIGINALS.

Friday, December 25, 2015

Zombie Portraits based on Movie Scenes.


I'm going to paint custom zombie portraits which are based upon the following scenes from the Walking Dead & Night of the Living Dead. Basically, I use these scenes but replace you and your loved ones with the zombies in the pictures.

These will be painted in acrylic on canvas.  I'm doing these for $25 each plus shipping. I'm only taking four orders per week in order to maintain a 3-5 day turn around.  

(If you have an image you'd rather have me use than these below, I'm open to your ideas)






Choose this theme





Choose this




Choose this theme:





Choose this theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

UBER DEATH

INFINITE PLANE RADIO 24-7

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Infinite Plane Radio 24-7